Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Development (Test Engineer/Application Engineer)
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: 4 LPA - 4.5 LPA CTC (Depending upon the role and interview performance)
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Date Of Interview: Sunday, 14 September 2014
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Location: Delhi NCR, Venue will be comunicated post registration.
1. Technical Machine coding Test
2. Written Test (Paper Based)
- Problem Solving
3. Multiple Technical Rounds by Managers Followed by HR Round
Please Note: Candidates who have given the interview with Snapdeal.com during past one month should not apply.
Profile :1 Software Development Engineer in Test
Job Description (Software Development Engineer in Test):
Snapdeal is looking for talented and self driven Software Test Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate is self motivated and detail oriented with experience working in a fast-pace software development environment.
Skills Required:- (Software Development Engineer In Test)
- Knowledge of automating tools with Selenium, Java, scripting (shell or perl or python)
- Knowledge of general programming techniques is preferred as is detailed hands-on knowledge of Unix and MySQL.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and have excellent follow-through
- Most importantly - must have a passion for Quality.
Nice to have:
- Exposure towards performance testing
- Experience testing web applications / WAP applications, especially with respect to e-commerce.
- Exposure towards Loadrunner, Jmeter, OpenSTA
- Knowledge of cloud environment
Profile 2: Software Application Engineer:
Job Description - (Application Engineer):
Candidate would be closely working with engineering team.
Need to deliver the project within the given timeline.
Skills Required:- (Application Engineer)
- Good Programming Knowledge
- Good knowledge of python scripting concepts (Basic Java would be an added advantage)
- API Integration knowledge.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 11 September 2014 by 12 Noon
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesnt work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT