NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Software Development Program Senior Associate.
Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: INR 3, 50,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
Course Specialization: Btech (CSE, IT & ECE Only) (2019 Batch)
• AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
Qualification and Pre-requisite:
• 4 years full time Engineers 2019 (Stream - B.E / B.Tech- CS, IT & ECE only
• 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg).
• History of Arrears not more than 2.
• No Standing Arrears.
• Indian Nationality.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• They should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
• Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements.
• Open to work in support projects.
• Open for cross training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
Interview Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA