About The Company:
At SSTS, we are developing smarter software testing solutions that will transform the way software testing and test automation is being done. Powered by some kick ass tech-dreamers and backed by visionary investors, we are working hard to usher in the future of testing, today.. Our mission is to develop a smarter test platform for every testing inefficiency that exists today. A platform that empowers testers to write automated tests in their natural language and not some machine language, allows them to test their mobile apps on real devices in cloud, Give them the power of analytics to write relevant test, Let them use their functional tests for performance and security testing.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Require knowledge of OOPS concepts, Database and good programming skills.
- Should be interested to pursue a career in the Software Development field.
- Candidates having any backlog will not be entertained.
- On the job training will be given to selected candidates.
- Candidates having some knowledge of .Net or Core Java will be preferred.
Job Description for TSD Mobile Team (Good to have below ideas):
- Will work in a core team where backend and core level development of Android & iOS technologies persists
- Will get ample opportunities to flourish in the team if aptitude and problem solving qualities are good.
- Must have knowledge of Java SE Core
- Must know the concepts and necessity of OOPS - Should be able to work in a agile team
- Should be ready to take up RnD tasks
- Must be willing to work on multiple technologies like DotNet, ObjectiveC, Python, NodeJs as and when needed in the project
- Must have a positive attitude towards the team and the organisation
- No scope for monotonous or repetitive work
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Android SDK & ADB tools
- Knowledge XCode & libimobiledevice tools
- Knowledge of Threading
- Knowledge of Async framework
- Applied knowledge of Design Patterns
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA