About The Company:Fusion GBS has over 21 years' experience of delivering advanced, secure and intelligent solutions for large business and enterprise clients. We are one of the largest exclusive BMC Partners in the world providing exceptional Professional Services, BMC-certified consultants and a global, 24/7 BMC support desk. As specialists in IT operations and IT Service Management, we bring together the best people, technology, services, and expertise in order to deliver innovative and creative solutions for customers. We have an international network with offices across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia.
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch Passouts: 2020
Salary: During Training Period: INR 3 LPA
After Training Period: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Fusion India (part of Fusion GBS group) is looking for a Fresher to work with us on a full-time basis based in our Indore office.
- Fusion GBS is the UK's largest BMC Remedy partner and leading BSM solutions partner.
- An ideal candidate will be highly-motivated student from Information Technology or Engineering degree courses.
- As a Junior IT Consultant, you will focus on your personal competencies, getting trained on some of the BMC products such as BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC Discovery, etc.
- You will get a chance to collaborate on assignments with other experienced Fusion associates and subject matter experts.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work closely with other associates in a collaborative team environment, providing and sharing information and ideas
- Use your critical thinking skills to tackle tough problems in an innovative way
- Having completed a bachelor's or master's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field of study.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Online Test
- Video Call Interview on ‘Skype for Business’
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4 LPA