Rupeek is India's leading asset-backed, digital lending fintech platform. Driven by the mission to make credit accessible to Indians in a fair and convenient way, Rupeek is pioneering innovative financial products to help monetize India's $2 trillion gold. Powered by state-of-the-art technology and an automated asset-light supply chain, Rupeek is transforming the way gold loans are disbursed in India. Through partnerships with leading banks and financial institutions, it is building gold-backed assets, in a low-risk, low-touch and friction-free manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Work closely with Senior Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact Rupeek'sbusiness with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
● Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
● Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
● Management and execution of project plans and delivery commitments
● Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring.
Skill Set Required:
1-Pursuing B-Tech (Branches - CSE, IT, ECE, EEE)
2. Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (Java or Node.js preferably on UNIX or Linux platform)
3. Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures, test driven development
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Profile/Designation: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Target batch Passouts: 2021-2023
Course specialization: B-Tech (Branches - CSE, IT, ECE, EEE)
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: 7-8 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
2. Online Test
3. 2-3 rounds of Interview
0 - 2 Years
7 - 8 LPA