About the company:
Clix Capital (formerly known as GE Capital) is a Consumer Finance company. In 2016, a consortium of Pramod Bhasin, Anil Chawla and AION Capital acquired 100% stake of GE Money Financial Services Private Limited and GE Capital Services India and the entities were rebranded as Clix. Clix Capital has now embarked on a journey of reinvention & growth with a mission to deliver consumer loans to those who need it the most, with speed & efficiency. The mission is to make capital available to those who do not have a credit score, and use data to gauge their credit worthiness. Using technology & data science, Clix aspires to deliver quick loans to the underserved while managing the risk, and build a robust retail consumer lending franchise.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018/2019
Course Specialization: B. Tech(Any)
Fixed salary : 20000 to start with. Salary revision every 3 months for the first year
Annual variable : 15% of fixed CTC
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediately
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Clix Capital is looking for a talented and self-motivated Software Development Engineer to join its Core Platform Group.
- You will have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated and fast paced environment in one of the fastest growing NBFCs in the country.
- You will be building platforms and services to be used across various business flows.
- You will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, on our customers as we take on challenges that can reshape the lending industry.
- We are looking for smart people with excellent coding skills and can-do attitude to build cutting edge technologies using Micro services architecture
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an individual contributor you will be expected to complete design, coding and testing as per agreed timelines
- Understand business requirements and offer solutions
- Exhibit strong problem solving and coding skills
- Plan for code quality, Unit test coverage, performance, scalability, security
- Develop expertise in one/more areas and establish yourself as a go-to person
- Exhibit excellent teamwork
Skills Set Required:
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms/data structures
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, OOAD, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Knowledge of Software Design Principles and ability to design modules and services from scratch
- Hands on knowledge of data structures and at ease in optimizing algorithms
- Programming skills for Java
- A great problem solving capability to solve complex problems to achieve efficiency and scalability
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and teach others to drive the technology stack forward.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
- Multiple Technical Rounds
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA