Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Salary: INR 6.25 LPA (Which includes ESOPS of 1.5 L)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
- The candidate shall work on development and maintenance of Aspiring Minds' flagship product and portals as well as other products.
- The profile would comprise of understanding and using web technologies, both front-end and back-end and extensive coding to develop products.
- Additionally, it would require strong analytical skills to understand large amount of data, writing code in PHP/other languages to process it and creating detailed analytical reports with inferences and observations.
- In this position, candidates shall have the opportunity to work with and be under mentorship of IITs, MIT (USA), NITs and alumni of such top colleges.
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong base in Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues ( when needed)
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- B. Tech / BE / MCA
Aspiring Minds Product and R&D team is a group of young and energetic individuals who are driven to use the latest technology to develop cutting edge products in the field of assessments. We are based out of Gurgaon, NCR.
You may want to work with us, if the following excites you:
- You want to be a part of a young, energetic and highly-qualified team.
- Opportunity to make an impact excites you.
- You think you have ideas with potential and want to implement them.
- You enjoy solving hard problems.
- You want to innovate and have a passion to disrupt the market
- Do not apply to us if you wish to have a *routine* work-life! Also, possessing a connoisseur's love for food with knowledge of places serving them will be a plus!
0 - 1 Years
6.25 - 6.25 LPA