About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world's 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 1 Month
Course specialization: B.Tech/MCA
Target batch Pass Out: 2019
Salary: INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance during interview)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate shall work on development and maintenance of Aspiring Minds' flagship product and portals as well as other products.
- The profile would comprise of understanding and using web technologies, both front-end and back-end and extensive coding to develop products.
- Additionally, it would require strong analytical skills to understand large amount of data, writing code in PHP/other languages to process it and creating detailed analytical reports with inferences and observations.
- In this position, candidates shall have the opportunity to work with and be under mentorship of IITs, MIT (USA), NITs and alumni of such top colleges.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues ( when needed)
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
Skill Set Required:
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong base in Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Online Test
- Multiple Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA