About the company: Sigmoid is revolutionizing business intelligence and analytics by providing unified tools for historical and real time analysis on Apache Spark. With their suite of products, Sigmoid is democratizing streaming use-cases like RTB Data Analytics, Log Analytics, Fraud Detection, Sensor Data Analytics etc. Sigmoid can enable the customers engineering team to set up their infrastructure on Spark and ramp up their development timelines, or enable the analytics team to derive insights from their data.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Batch: 2014 - 2016
Course Specialization: B.Tech
- During 6 months: INR 15,000 per month
- Post 6 months : INR 3 LPA (min) (The final CTC will depend upon the candidates performance during the interview)
Job Description & Skillset Required :
- Basic Core Java with Linux experience.
- Basic Unix/Shell scripting knowledge
- Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good to have knowledge on software testing and maintenance activities.
- Prior experience/Knowlwdge with Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka etc) / Distributed Computing would be a big plus.
- Design, develop and maintain applications using a variety of big data frameworks and tools.
- Work with the project manager and other team members to execute development tasks.
- Work with clients to understand requirements and communicate results.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Last date to apply : 20 February 2017
Software Development Engineer- Intern
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3 LPA