About the company:
ZoomRx is a mobile-centric survey platform built using open source technologies. Its goal is to leverage new technologies to solve pressing business problems within the rapidly evolving healthcare space. They need Developers who are innovative and ready to make serious contributions to executing the vision.
Profile: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Chennai MRC Nagar
Salary: INR 4.25 LPA to INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Courses Required: B.Tech/BE (IT/CS)
Training Period: None
Desired experience: 1-2 years
Tentative date of interview: 25thth February, 2017
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Work closely with the Product, UX, and Analyst teams to deliver great customer experiences, taking them from idea to execution.
- Work on the ZoomRx suite of iOS, Android & Web apps targeted at healthcare professionals.
- Constantly evaluate new technologies, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in the client-side or server-side scripting.
- Conceptual Knowledge about OOPS, OS, Data structures, DBMS.
- Proficiency in open source technologies.
- Familiarity with mobile and web applications.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with high-level direction.
- Consistent ability to produce quality, accurate and highly detailed work products.
- Written Programming Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
1 - 2 Years
4.25 - 8 LPA