About the company
- Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Josh Technology Group is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
- Highly Talented Peer Group - Alumni of colleges such as IITs, NSIT, BITs, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, etc.
- JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains.
- JTG provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies & use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products. Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows - Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytics, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytics etc.
- JTG has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship & learning.
- Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We are known to make things happen. Think Big & Achieve Bigger is the Value We Live By. Having said that we combine work with lots of fun & we seriously mean it :). You can check out our Facebook Page to get a few glimpses - LifeAtJosh
- So, as we grow were not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but were also looking for people that share our values
Profile: Software Developer (Web / Mobile Technologies)
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT/ECE)/M.C.A/ M.Tech(CS/IT)
Salary Details: INR 5.5 LPA to INR 6.5 LPA CTC(Based on interview performance)
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self stater and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
- Java / Ruby / Django
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
- UI Frameworks / Technologies - HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
- Tools : Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven
- Databases : PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
- Written Test (pen & paper)
- Face to Face technical interview rounds
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
5.5 - 6.5 LPA