Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Developer VC++
About The company:
Qtel is an ISO 9001-2000 & 10002:2004 Certified Company founded in 1999. They leverage their strength in critical technology for self-service commerce in banking, transportation, utility, bill-pay solutions end-to-end. These are innovative, reliable and easy to use and can be configured to suit a variety of applications and consumer needs.
Qtel’s wide range of solutions & products are currently deployed with leading companies processing millions of transactions. Our service & support ensures consumer delight.
Job Profile: Software Developer VC++
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: B Tech/M Tech/ BCA/MCA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to work as senior developer in C++, VC++ Migration & Development of VC++ GUI application
- Candidate has to provide support of application post it go live.
- Candidate has to mentor team, access and manage functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed with the technical solution
- Candidate has to coach and guide colleagues in the progression and development of their personal and technical skills
- Candidate has to work with the Client Technical Team on a daily basis.
- Candidate should be able to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Candidate must be able to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Candidate must be able to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Candidate must be able to construct user guides and documentation
- Candidate should possess Project Management skills
- Candidate should have E-commerce integration skills, adobe Photoshop skills
- Candidate should have working experience with Content Management Systems
- Candidate has to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Candidate should be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer VC++
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT