About The Company:
Virtual Reality offers a complete fleet management platform which has been inherited by various fleet management solution providers all over the world. We distribute and sell OEM, hardware & GPS software solutions worldwide and provide a complete range of reliable, robust & high-quality telematics solutions.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2018/2019
Salary: Upto INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
An Australian telematics provider is looking for a Software Developer for its Indian office who is willing to take up the challenge of working in a team that builds market leading Products, and takes pride in its ability to continuously innovate and provide solutions which far exceed all other conventional industry solutions.
- Actively involved in various software development modules at a technical level.
- Management of various admin modules pertaining to our products.
- Using back office portals to manage remote hardware SIM and radio activations.
- Bring to immediate attention and respond in a timely fashion to critical faults.
- Will be involved in preparing fault finding procedures and processes.
- Prepare activity reports, MIS & other documents.
- Bug fixing.
Skill Set Required:
- Good knowledge of .net, C#, MVC, SQL Server, MS-Office.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills & confident phone manners.
- Telecommunications background would be a bonus.
- Technical Round
- Face to face interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA