Veridic Technologies is an end-to-end IT consulting company focused on Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Mobility, and Custom Application Development.
Established in 2010, as an outsourcing firm for Brightstar Corporation (a USD 10 Billion company), now, Veridic has risen to an internationally known brand encompassing 150+ employees operating from 3 offices in the US, UK & India.
Area of Expertise:
1. Web development - Full Stack Web development for developing Web Portals, Website development & maintenance, Custom Enterprise Applications, SaaS products, eCommerce portals
2. Mobile App development a. Native App development - iPhone App, iPad App, Android using latest Technologies - Swift, C# & Java b. Hybrid App development - Android & iPhone App development using Xamarin, React Native or Phone Gap
3. QA & Testing
4. Cloud & Infrastructure Services
5. Digital Marketing
Veridic Technologies is inviting the students for a paid internship. More details given below.
Designation: Software Developer Trainee
Target Batch: 2019
Degree and Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/BCA/MCA, Computer Science and Information Technology
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Stipend: INR 6000 per month plus INR 25,000 lump sum payment on successful completion of 6 months training after which developer level pay grades will be offered
Batch Commencement: 8th April onwards
Interview Location: Chandigarh
1. Machine Test
2. Personal Interview
Job Location: Chandigarh
The desired candidate will be required to perform below mentioned responsibilities:
• Looking for have 0-6 months experience in iOS Development
• Must have conceptual knowledge of Objective C, C++, Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Should have knowledge of iOS Framework core data
Candidates with minimum 6 months of training in Dot Net will be given more preference.
• Knowledge in .Net Framework (ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, C#, Web services, ASP,MVC) and SQL 2000/2005/2008/2010 Windows or Web based development, Web Services, Application Blocks
• Should have good understanding and experience of software development best practices
• Should have good communication skills
• Strong OOPS fundamentals
Note: Candidates who want to do 6 month's (single semester) internship, or have already completed their education will be given preference. Leaves will be provided for the final project submission.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years