About The Company:
Umbrella Infocare is a Born-in-the-Cloud company helping organizations achieve digital transformation by using the power of the Cloud. We are a strong team of 140+ employees, helped 400+ customers in their cloud journey in last 7+ years and having one of the largest team of certified and experienced AWS cloud engineers in India. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, having Migration, DevOps and Windows Workload Competencies. In addition we are audited and certified by AWS to provide Managed Services and conduct Well Architected Reviews on behalf of AWS. Our services include Cloud Assessment and Migration, , Devops Automation, Cloud Native App development and Big Data Analytics with presence in Noida and Mumbai.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-20
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: For Stipend: INR 2.4 LPA
After 6 months: INR INR 3 LPA
After 12 months from joining increment depending on performance and certifications done.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google.
- Reactive and proactive monitoring of AWS servers & resources
- Knowledge in AWS VPC, EC2, ELB/ALB, Security Group, NACL, Route Tables, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Snapshot etc.
- Ability to write scripts for DevOps and Automation
- Experience around application and Database migration to cloud
- Experience on Monitoring and Ticketing tool .
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows/Linux Servers.
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call
- Define and enforce security and backup guidelines
- Should take care of the daily supporting of users in their admin needs
Skill Set Required:
- Strong technical written and verbal communication
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions technical challenges
- Insanely curious and energetic with a keen attention to detail and a high level of commitment
- Quick Learner
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA