Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Developer Trainee
Website - http://www.cedcoss.com
Desired Experience - Freshers
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/MCA
Academic Criteria - None
Probation/Training Period -6 months(2-3 months training peroid included)
- During Probation - Rs. 7,000 per month
- Post Probation - Rs. 1.8 LPA - Rs. 2.4 LPA
Service Level Agreement of 12 months after training period – No upfront payment
Interview Process - Interview date is on Satuday, 25th January, 2014
- Written (Aptitude Technical)
- 3 Technical rounds HR
- This position is about creating top ecommerce applications like flipkart amazon ebay.
- Working on products that are built on the SaaS model.
- Exposure to Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Working on Open Source Products that are the largest PHP/ Mysql implementations in the world.
- Will get the opportunity to do the mobile application development.
- Android as well as Iphone application.
Any other Requirements/Specifications/Skill sets
- Good programming aptitude.
- Good aptitude and logical reasoning.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be eager to learn new things.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 20th January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT