ResBird Technologies Private Limited, is providing a global platform to the Indian travel industry by enabling software access to state of the art travel automation technology. A specialist in the domain, ResBird offers a range of software solutions and products that facilitate operations of travel agencies (both online and offline).
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 3 - 5.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
- Final Interview with Business Head.
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance.
- Programming to deliver high quality software applications.
- Taking technical ownership of work performed.
- Should adhere to delivery schedules.
- Strong work ethics.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using primarily Microsoft technologies, such as .Net.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of .NET, VB.Net/ C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net is required.
- Experience in working on MS SQL Server.
- Experience of maintaining, extending, and amending existing software as well as creating new applications.
- Knowledge in software design, object-oriented design and implementation techniques as well as n-tier application design.
- Experience with database design and implementation.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Software Developer/ Sr. Software Developer
3 - 5 Years
3 - 5.5 LPA