About The Company:
We are a software-development “boutique” – we only develop high-end, state-of-the-art, extremely complicated software, for the web and mobile. We are both “product-based” (we have several products of our own) and “service based” (we provide software development as a service to international clients):
• In our “service based” activity, we specialize in the rapid development of POCs and MVPs for startups and technological entrepreneurs – meaning highly innovative, always-interesting products and services, at the edges of the newest technologies. We also provide offshore-development services to established companies, helping them with their long-term projects.
• In our “product based” activity, we are preparing to become a market leader with our amazing newest service called DocsRobot, but we still support and keep developing products which started back in 2010 – maintaining continuous challenges and interest to our developers.
The company's founder and managing director, manages software development activities since 1990 – he’s well trusted by clients to lead the development from inception to deployment, and he’s strongly affiliated with the high-tech startups world. As a company which worked its way up through a chain of technological initiatives, we truly believe in the power of entrepreneurs and the enormous potential they bring, and we pursue the goal of helping them to succeed. Assembly is far more than a turn-key Software development company; it acts as the business partner of entrepreneurs and help them to maximize their chances of success.
Job Location: Mohali (Remote)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.SC-IT
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will go through a quick and intensive training and be mentored by the company’s “gurus”.
- When he/she gains enough experience, he/she will either join a team working on any of the company’s products or projects or get assigned to a new project and lead its development.
- Like all other employees, candidates will be expected to work end-to-end, investigate, plan, and execute high-quality and reliable code, to precisely match requirements which are meticulously maintained by the company.
- At times, candidate will also be required to have direct communication with our international clients.
Skill Set Required:
- Experience in back-end development using Node.JS.
- Experience in front-end development using Angular.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS principles and data structure is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of asynchronous architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like Mongo DB is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies are a plus.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and proactive/ self- motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Strong knowledge in Logical thinking.
Why should you join “Assembly Software Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.”?
- A chance to skyrocket your career.
- Working environment that is safe, fun loving, comfortable and appealing to work in.
- Ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow.
- Work with Industry’s top-notch Professionals.
- Stay updated with latest technology stack.
- Rich in cultural activities, celebrations & knowledge sharing events
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4 LPA