About The company:
Qtel is an ISO 9001-2000 & 10002:2004 Certified Company founded in 1999. They leverage their strength in critical technology for self-service commerce in banking, transportation, utility, bill-pay solutions end-to-end. These are innovative, reliable and easy to use and can be configured to suit a variety of applications and consumer needs.
Qtel’s wide range of solutions & products are currently deployed with leading companies processing millions of transactions. Our service & support ensures consumer delight.
Job Profile: Software Developer - Linux
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B Tech/M Tech/ BCA/MCA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Linux Application Developer has to develop complex software projects utilizing Linux based compilers in the architecture, design and execution of embedded systems.
- Candidate must have experience in complex embedded Linux application software architecture development, and software design, implementation, and test.
- Candidate must be able to drive the development of, and maintain ownership of, complex engineering projects throughout life-cycle including specification, architecture, design, implementation, testing, and post-release maintenance.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate a commitment to process/policy compliance and a willingness to promote continuous improvement initiatives.
- Candidate has to architect, implement and Maintain an Embedded Linux image for embedded products
- Candidate has to write expert-level software in C/C++ for Embedded Linux devices
- Candidate has to participate in software design process by asking questions, "poking holes," offering suggestions, etc.
- Candidate has to test software via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests, as well as manual methods.
- Candidate has to use visual design, information architecture, and interaction design to assist the writing of working software
- Candidate has to check code into version control according to company version control policy Keeping up on changes and advances in the technical world.
- Candidate must be experienced in designing and implementing JSON messaging
- Candidate must be experienced in interfacing embedded devices with Enterprise or Cloud based systems
- Candidate must be experienced in using a Linux platform build system like Wind River or Open Embedded/Angstrom
- Candidate must have knowledge of Languages: ASM, Java, Objective-C, Ruby, Java script, HTML, Python
- Candidate must have knowledge of networking protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Candidate must have knowledge of Security and encryption protocols such as SSL, TLS, SSH, PKI, AES
Software Developer - Linux
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.2 LPA