About The Company:
Our mission is to build secure, reliable and scalable collaborative solutions on proven middleware used by Fortune-100 companies, and making this available to medium-sized companies at an entry price-tag. The flexibility of deploying and using our solutions on the cloud or deploying it on-premises on any platform - Microsoft Windows, UNIX (IBM AIX, SUN Solaris, & HP-UX), Linux (Redhat, Suse, & Caldera), IBM AS/400 or even mainframes -- gives our customers the freedom to choose the infrastructure that best meets their business needs.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)/MCA
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Should have a positive attitude and good ethics and be self-motivated
- Should have a habit of setting goals and achieving them.
- Should have a growth mindset and believe that success is a result of effort, not just talent.
- Must have a strong desire to learn, acquire skills and apply those skills to solve problems
- Should be resilient when encountering failure, learn from those failures and make progress.
- Should be good at problem solving and be able to work independently with minimal assistance
- Should be a team player and have good communication skills
Software Development skills:
- Should be proficient in using a computer for developing software ( write good code, strive for productivity - by typing fast, automating repetitive tasks )
- Knowledge of design patterns, design principles and best practices would be a plus
- Should have good knowledge of Software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- React,Redux or similar single-page web app frameworks-desired
- Core Java,Servlets,JSP,NodeJS,Flask,REST,GraphQL
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks like JSF,spring or struts would be an added advantage
- RDBMS (like Mysql, Postgres), JDBC, ORM(Hibernate)
- Skills in tinkerpop graph database and NoSQL would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with IDEs like Eclipse, VSCode, Atom etc
- Familiarity with command line and scripting in Linux and Windows
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA