About the Company:
A group of technology professionals specialised in supporting the information technology infrastructure of small to medium sized organisations. Your outsource partner for managed support staff to CIO functions. Models include scheduled part-time visits, full-time onsite support and administration, and limited-time projects.
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT), B.Sc(CS/IT), MCA
Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 20 - 30 Days
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Post Interview
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
Knowledge and Skill Set Required:
- Should have knowledge of any 1 of the domains: PHP, .NET, HTML, Angular, Graphics, Magento, Wordpress, React Native, Android, iOS
- Developers who have done good work as interest in Web Application and Mobile applications.Developers who have done good work as interest in Web Application and Mobile applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects as per deadlines.
- Must maintain the standards, quality, self-disciplined, excellent self-learner and a team player.
- Adhere to global standards.
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview (2 rounds)
- HR round (Final Discussion)
Last Date of Registration: 6 March 2019
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA