Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Located in Pink City, Jaipur away from air pollution, you would work with brightest programmers in the industry. You will create world class Software and User Interfaces that set new global trends. UXArmy team has hand-picked, highly competent software professionals who are constantly pushing the boundaries to open up new possibilities. The team is collaboratively growing the company and client base quite aggressively. Only those with right mind-set, with a burning desire to grow their career rapidly join UXArmy.
At UXArmy, there is only one boss - The end User!
UXArmy is an innovative, research-backed Online Usability testing platform that collects implicit and explicit User' Experience (UX) over the Internet from a large User base. It presents test results using highly intuitive and interactive graphic visualizations. Through the UXArmy platform, people who are REAL users over the Internet provide User Experience feedback to businesses, instead of the limited number of testers who do Usability tests in laboratories via traditional methods. On top of conducting UX tests on web sites designed for desktop, UXArmy technical and feature roadmap envisions the platform to support Games, Wearable, Virtual Reality (VR/AR) devices and under development applications.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Job Location: JaipurDesired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A/M.C.A
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate's performance during the interview)
Date of Joining:
2015 Batch - Immediate
2016 Batch - May/June 2016Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and be curious about latest technology trends. Collaborate with the team members in different parts of Asia to produce High Quality deliverables.
- Hands-on experience developing and debugging web applications using PHP frameworks - Yii / CodeIgniter / Laravel.
- Hands-on with traditional databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc. and NOSQL databases e.g. MongoDB.
- Ability to create meaningful and interactive data visualizations using SVG libraries like D3.js
- Must have experience with using graphical tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Superb sense of ownership and drive towards excellence for own and team deliverables.
- Meticulous, independent, and pro-active, with the ability to be productive and efficient under minimal supervision.
- Pro-actively identify and resolve software problems that can result in a business risk.
- Collaborative, Pro-active, Problem solver and High Aptitude.
- Web application development using PHP frameworks, MySQL, MongoDB, Linux, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3 and other modern CSS variants
- Basic Design using Photoshop and has a flair for User Interface and Design.
- Version control using GIT.
- Online Test
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT