Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Triveni group is a 29 year manufacturer of women's Indian ethnic wear. They have been manufacturing Sarees since 1985 under the brand name Triveni, and now supply their products all over the country with more than 60+ wholesale counters. They took their collection online ( www.trivenisarees.com ), making it accessible worldwide and expanded it to include all ethnic wear & accessories .
Salary details: Rs 1.2 LPA to Rs 2.04 LPA+ Basic Shared Accommodation (Depending on the Candidature)
Probation / Training Period: 1 month
Desired experience: 0-6 Months
Job Location: Surat (Gujarat)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the company’s website for fast serving to the users.
- The candidate will be required to setup, program, optimize and maintain company’s blogs, Google Analytics, and other IT or social media tools to help in monitoring the website traffic & visitor behavior.
- Maintaining the company\\\'s order management and Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool, including their deployment across the Organization.
- Customizing Magento & SugarCRM as per the company\\\'s requirements & workflows, integrating the 2 to function seamlessly. Trying and leading the deployment of these, including import of the data into it, training the team, etc.
- Exploring recommendation engines, assisted shopping, image based meta search – and other cutting edge e-commerce technologies.
- The candidate will be involved in focusing on innovation, working with existing and new tools
- Maintaining the Company\\\'s IT, Hardware & Electrical infrastructure, including:
- Maintaining user Ids & passwords for all international & external software, including new individual signups.
- Ensuring all the Linux based systems are up & running, and all technologies / tools required by the team are available.
- Taking in bugs & feature requests from full team, and routing it to relevant developers / vendors or fixing them in-house.
- Dealing with any infrastructure down times, and ensuring that these downtimes are kept to a minimum.
- Good Communication Skill,
- Presentation and Analytical Skill,
- Prior Programming Experience
- Telephonic Interview round
- Skype Interview (Optional)
- Final interview
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.04 Lacs
- Industry: Retail