Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Over the years, Content Management Systems (CMS) has evolved as one stop shop solution to meet all content related needs of a company. With a CMS in place, one can single-handedly manage the company websites with ease. However, a CMS system might require radical changes with the recurrent situational demands. To meet such needs, the system would need to undergo a complete overhaul.
The Grey Parrots specializes in CMS customization. They provide not just scalable, but also flexible CMS based web development solutions, which includes almost every customization required to meet the business needs of the customer. They customize the CMS systems to make them more user-friendly and highly intuitive for users.
The Grey Parrots have worked extensively on customizing CMS based on WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. They can develop themes for desktop and other platforms such as mobiles, tablets (iPad) and so on. They also develop Plugins/mods to enhance the features.
Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives.
Probation Period: 6 months
Date of interview: Will be disclosed post registrations
- Written test (Logical Programing)
- HR Round
- Candidate should be Proficient in Object Orient Programming with any standard programming language (preferred PHP, Java)
- Candidate will be developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback Establish and promote programming guidelines, best practices and standards
- Manage delivery projects efficiently keeping in mind the KPIs- time, cost, quality and scope and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT