About the Company:
Our firm was started by a group of like-minded professionals who\'s contributions have aided the organization to attain a better pace in growing to be a better version of itself. With a motto of providing exceptional quality services without compromising on the quality, we constantly research, analyze and redesign our work culture to make sure only the best is delivered to our patrons. We started our journey in the year 2018, and we are committed to delivering the best possible service to your needs. With a strong corporate foundation, we offer all the benefits related to our specialized services. People. We believe that success will be the result of our company-wide commitment to superior service and our focused approach to the industries we will serve. Our vision for the future is to be the customer\'s first and best choice in the services we provide. We will continue to be one of the leaders in the marketing industry and we will become a leader in the Software Development arena. Our customer\'s needs will determine our path. Our values will guide us.
Job location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: 0-1
Batch Passout: 2017 - 2018
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of java and oops concept.
- knowledge of .net .
- Follow the best practices for design & development.
- Review test strategy for UI & unit testing.
- Follow the processes for development, deployment & version control.
- Follow the processes for knowledge management & knowledge retention.
- Passion towards technology & innovation.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA