Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the company
Stratbeans Consulting is a leading provider of IT and Mobile Enterprise Solutions and IT enabled solutions with core emphasis in Learning & development industry. Stratbeans has also made a foray into Mobile and Software Enterprise Solutions which help automate the functioning of an organization.
The management team consists of Industry stalwarts from IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Kanpur giving you exposure to their years of experience.
Stratbeans provides end to end solutions which includes:
1. IT and Mobile Solutions Services
- Customised IT and Mobile Enterprise Solutions
- Gamified Learning Management System
- Online Assessment Platform with Artificial Intelligent Features
- Talking Pages (Training cum Assessment and Survey solution)
2. Content Digitization
- Customized E-learnings, Digitization, Technical Writing, ID
- Graphic Design advanced artwork
- Game Design
3. Digital Marketing
Stratbeans IT Solutions are currently been used by more than 1.2 million people across the globe which includes LMS, CRM, Customised Enterprise App by serving 130 corporate from global offices situated in San Jose (US), London (UK), Gurgaon, Pune (India).
They serve Global and prestigious companies like INTEL, GE MONEY, METLIFE, GENPACT, TATA, ITC, Aviva, Maxlife, NIIT, SBI, Lifestyle, PizzaHut etc.
Job Location - Gurgaon
Desired experience - Fresher
Probation / Training Period - None
Salary - Rs.2.3- Rs 3.2 LPA
Bond - None
Tentative date of joining - January 2015 (Noc required from college to join early)
Interview Process -
- Aptitude Test (To be conducted on 13th October 2014)
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- The candidate is responsilbe to work in Software development projects using modern technologies, not restricted to any one language or technology.
- Interacting with the client and deliver a quality product.
- Using problem solving skills to solve software problems.
- Good in Data Structures and Algorithm
- Hands on knowledge in C, C , PHP / Python or any web based backend language
- Good knowledge of writing complex SQL queries and SDLC
- Confident with good logical thinking and communication skills
- The desired candidate skills are the knowlegge of Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, awareness of software testing and quality assurance.
- Supporting, maintainaing and documenting software functionality and integrating the software with the existing system will be an added advantage.
Date of Aptitude Test: Monday, 13 October 2014
Test Location: Delhi Ncr (You will receive an admit card post the completion of registration process)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Salary: 3.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT