Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Salary Details: Rs 2.3- Rs 3.2 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate is responsilbe to work in Software development projects using modern technologies, not restricted to any one language or technology.
- Interacting with the client and deliver a quality product.
- Using problem solving skills to solve software problems.
- Good in Data Structures and Algorithm
- Hands on knowledge in C, C , PHP / Python or any web based backend language
- Good knowledge of writing complex SQL queries and SDLC
- Confident with good logical thinking and communication skills
- The desired candidate skills are the knowlegge of Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, awareness of software testing and quality assurance.
- Supporting, maintainaing and documenting software functionality and integrating the software with the existing system will be an added advantage.
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Sunday, 21st September, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further
shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Salary: 3.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT