Website - http://www.softaculous.com
Desired Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Salary - Rs. 2.0 to 5.0 LPA (May increase depending on candidature)
Course specialization – B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)/MCA/Grads with CDAC/Certification course in C/CPP
Probation Period – 3 to 6 Months
Bond – Maybe (No monetory Bond. It depends upon the candidate and the company can keep any certificate of the candidate and shall return only when he leaves the company after informing them)
Interview Process – Most likely on 7th December 2013, Saturday
- HR Round – Face to Face
- 2 Technical Round – Written Test and Coding Test
- Technical Round – Face 2 Face
- Strong knowledge with min 6 months experience in developing applications in C and C++ in Linux/Windows is a must.
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix OS and associated tools, multi-threading, IPC, Inter thread communications, TCP/IP network programming etc.
- Experience in data structures, kernel development would be a plus.
- Experience in product development is a must.
- Should be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Experience in building frameworks and utility libraries for application development.
- Experience in building distributed systems is a plus.
Any other Requirements /Specifications
- Strong programming skills in C, C++ in Linux/Windows is a Must.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 2nd December, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 5 LPA