About The company
Sinew Software Systems is a smart phone software solutions and integration services provider that designs, develops, integrates and maintains business applications to enable enterprises to solve complex, mission-critical business problems. We are a passionate team, specialized in developing cross-platform, native Mobile Apps with corresponding backend solutions.
Website : http://sinew.io/
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-2yrs
Course Specialization: B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E / MCA
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.44 – 3.6 LPA
Bond: 18 Months (for fresher)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a coding enthusiast who love working with code and developing software systems.
- You will be part of the core product development team that is responsible for building our in house products and client projects.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different customer environments.
- A good conceptual as well as hand-on knowledge of C/C /Objective-C/Java is must.
- Must have impressive portfolio with some projects developed in C/C /Objective-C/Java.
- Should have some knowledge of XML.
- Should be able to complete task independently.
- Exposure to iOS and OSX development in Objective-C is plus.
- Attitude and aptitude to meet the challenges.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies and frameworks like Git/XML/XCode/Android Dev Studio will be an added advantage.
- Written Test
- Machine and Coding Test
- HR interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.44 - 3.6 LPA