- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About Outright Systems Pvt. Ltd: Our company commits to be the very best in service, taking care of all your needs at extremely reasonable pricing options. When it comes to quality, you can rest easy as our we focus towards building long-lasting relationships with our clients by providing them superior quality work every time. Transparency and mutual respect are the factors on which we thrive.In a highly competitive environment, our clients often approach us with requests that require a very extensive understanding of CRM-related technology. Our engineers, at Outright Systems, possess the necessary expertise and skill to advise clients the best possible way to approach a problem and turn it into a potential money making venture.
Company Website : http://www.outrightcrm.com
Job Profile: Software Developer
Job/ Interview Location : Noida
Education Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT) - Freshers.
• Duration of training will be of 6 months.
• First month - No salary.
• Candidates would be required to sign one year bond with us after competition of first month of training.
• For second month and third month they will be offered stipend worth Rs 5,000/- per month.
• Assessment test would be conducted after three months and the candidates who get selected will be getting Rs. 8000/- stipend for next three months.
• After completion of the training period, we will conduct a system test for all candidates. Those who will clear system test will be eligible for employment with our company and rest will be discontinued from services or we can extend their training period.
• After successful completion of training, candidates will become Full Time Permanent employees of the company and their salary package will vary from 1.2 LPA to 1.8 LPA depending upon their overall rating.
• The candidates will be required to submit any one of their original document against 1 year of bond period.
• Good knowledge in Web Application Development using PHP / MySQL, Web Server.
• Exceptional Programming Skills.
• Knowledge in building high-volume, highly-scalable custom websites.
• Should be self propelled with proven capacity to deliver projects on time.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Should be able to work in a team.
• Knowledge of SuiteCRM / SugarCRM is an added advantage.
• Written Test
• Tech Round
• HR Round
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA