Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Qyk, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a mobile solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At QYK, we believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. We are passionate about quality and we believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
Salary: Rs.5 LPA to Rs.6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 1 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Role and Responsibilities include :
- Research, conceptualize and develop new products and features from ground up.
- Build high-performance, highly available & reliable platform products.
- Maintain technology infrastructure.
- Work on incremental deliveries which are deployed every few days.
- Participate in product design and architecture activities.
- Be ready to adapt and extend the architectural plan as new product goals and technical challenges emerge in our agile, continuous development environment.
- Solid CS fundamentals are a must. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases).
- Knowledge of frameworks like RoR, Django is a plus.
- Experience with web technologies like REST and JSON is a plus.? Experience with a RDBMS like MySQL is a plus.
- A passion for development that extends beyond work.
- Fluidly convert ideas to code.
- Web app development experience using any framework.
- Written Test
- Multiple Face to Face Round
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT