About The Company:
For over 200 years, Wiley has empowered researchers, learners, universities, and corporations to achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. Wiley - mthree is committed to bridging the gap between education output and industry need by taking newly qualified graduates and putting them through rigorous training programs, building on what they have learnt at college, enabling job opportunities, and preparing them for life in the working world.
Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Pune/Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE/EEE)/MCA/M.Tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all with No current backlog
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Probation/Training Period: 10 / 12 weeks Internship at the initial level ( 20K Fixed Stipend )
Salary: INR 7 LPA - INR 11 LPA ( 1 Lakh hike after every 6 months for the first 24 months )
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- The candidates will undergo a training process organized by Wiley mthree where
- Candidates will be selected to join a 1-month foundational training program
- Clear an end of training assessment, and based on performance, move to training level 2 – job role-based training
- Complete post training interview and get selected for your 24-month placement in a job role that most suits your competence.
- Based on your performance, you will receive an appraisal and promotion every 6 months
- At the end of the 24-month period and based on your performance, you will be given an opportunity to convert to a full-time employee with the organization.
- Candidates should be proficient in Full Stack Spring Boot , Data Structures and Algorithms , SQL/DB, Java
Last date to apply: Monday, 7th June 2021, 4 PM
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
7 - 11 LPA