About The Company:
Mouser Electronics is a Berkshire Hathaway company and an award-winning global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components that ships to over 500,000 customers in 170 countries from its 750,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in Mansfield, Texas. Mouser.com features more than 4 million products online from more than 800 leading manufacturers.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2020-21
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA - INR 5.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate\\\\\\\'s performance in the interview and will be at the company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms, and software development patterns
- Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both technical and non-technical subject matter, with the ability to communicate technical subjects to a non-technical audience
- Has good knowledge and experience of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Scrum)
- As a Developer I you would be expected to design, build, modify, debug and develop software applications and modules in support of business systems.
- You will work with scrum masters, managers, product owners, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key business stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 5.5 LPA