Salary Details: Maximum Upto 10 LPA (Negotiable basis the relevant experience and knowledge)
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 0 -2 Years
Bond: No Bond/No contract
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
- Java / Ruby / Django
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
- UI Frameworks / Technologies - HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
- Tools : Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven.
- Databases : PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
- Should have excellent coding skills
- Should be high on analytical skills.
Interview Process: Written Test followed by Technical rounds. (For out stationed candidates we shall have skype rounds in one centre. Shall discuss in details)
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 29th September, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
10 - 10 LPA