About Josh Technology Group:
- Incorporated in 2009, since its inception, has launched several exciting products for renowned VC funded Start Ups based in US.
- Working on its own suite of Web & Mobile Products targeted towards the Indian E-Commerce Market.
- Forte in Niche Product Development - Web & Mobile Applications.
- Highly Talented Peer Group - Alumni of Premier Colleges such as IITs, NSIT, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, IP University etc.
- High Focus on Open Source Technologies / Frameworks - Java, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc. Subsequently working on iPhone, Android & Blackberry Platforms.
- Works primarily on web applications in various domains such as Mobile Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, E-Commerce Platforms, Social Networking, Corporate Branding.
- Offers a Great Learning & a Fast Growth Environment
- High emphasis on Quality Mentorship.
- Rendezvous of Fun with Work.
Profile/Designation- Software Developer
Job Location - Gurgaon
Desired experience – 0 – 2 years
Probation / Training Period – None
Salary- Fixed Variable – Upto 10 LPA CTC (Depending upon experience & interview performance)
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of joining – Immediate
Interview Process – Written Test followed by multiple Technical rounds.
Note: Skype Interview for candidates residing outside Delhi Ncr region.
· Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
· Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Should be a self stater and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
· Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
· Java / Ruby / Django
· Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
UI Frameworks / Technologies - HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
Tools: Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven.
Databases: PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
· Candidate should have excellent programming skills.
· Should have logical bent of mind.
Tentative Date for interview: Will be communicated post registration process.
0 - 0 Years
10 - 10 LPA