Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Josh Technology Group:
- Incorporated in 2009, since its inception, has launched several exciting products for renowned VC funded Start Ups based in US.
- Working on its own suite of Web & Mobile Products targeted towards the Indian E-Commerce Market.
• Forte in Niche Product Development - Web & Mobile Applications.
• Highly Talented Peer Group - Alumni of Premier Colleges such as IITs, NSIT, IIITs, Pune MCA, VIT, IP University etc.
• High Focus on Open Source Technologies / Frameworks - Java, J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc. Subsequently working on iPhone, Android & Blackberry Platforms.
• Works primarily on web applications in various domains such as Mobile Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, E-Commerce Platforms, Social Networking, Corporate Branding.
• Offers a Great Learning & a Fast Growth Environment
• High emphasis on Quality Mentorship.
• Rendezvous of Fun with Work.
Profile/Designation- Software Developer
Job Location - Gurgaon
Desired experience - Fresher (2014 Batch only)
Course specialization - BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA
Probation / Training Period - None
Salary- Fixed + Variable - 6.0L CTC [Fixed 5.25L + 0.75L Bonus]
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of joining - After final year Examinations (June/July)
Interview Process -
1) Machine Coding Test.
2) Written Test
3) 2-3 Technical Interview rounds
Please Note: Candidates shortlisted from Machine Coding round will be for interviewed in the first week of April 2014.
• Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
• Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
• Candidates having familiarity with following technologies / tools will be given a preference:
• Java / Ruby / Django
• Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails
• UI Frameworks / Technologies - HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo
• Tools: Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven.
• Databases : PostGres, MySQL, Couch DB
Tentative Date for Machine Coding Round: 27th & 28th March 2014. The machine round shall take place in your respective state and the candidates would not have to travel initially for the same.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT