About The Company:
Inkey Solutions is India based Software Development and Outsourcing Company, with a pool of highly skilled and trained professionals located in Surat, Gujarat. They focus on Business Applications, IT services and Outsourcing Our competence and experience ensures that they deliver excellent services and products to our customers. We make use of our solid software expertise to design and develop powerful and reliable tools.
Salary: 0-1 years (INR 0.84 LPA-1.56 LPA)
1-2 years (INR 1.44 LPA- 2.64 LPA)
2-3 years (INR 2.52 LPA- 3.12 LPA)
Desired Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Analyze the requirements after understanding them.
- Plan for the implementation.
- Coding - both frontend as well as backend.
- Peer to Peer review.
- Log defects and track them to closure.
- Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Update task and defect status in the defect tracking tool on real time basis.
- Communicate the status of the project and any issues that may affect the task completion date.
- Participate actively in the scheduled team meetings, project status meetings.
- Adhere to the documented Inkey\'s Quality Management Specifications.
Skill Set Required:
- Expertise in ASP .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and above.
- Strong hands on experience in web development using ASP .Net/ASP.net MVC in C#/VB.net and or windows development.
- Good & extensive hands on experience in SQL Server 2005 / 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / 2014.
- Good working experience in LINQ, Lambda expressions, Collections, Generics and Enum.
- Conceptually strong in OOP.
- Knowledge of Source Control tools like VSS/ TFS / SVN / etc.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to quickly grasp the application functionality.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- A natural communicator who can explain esoteric technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal).
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
0.84 - 3.12 LPA