About The Company:
HPC Sphere is financial technology startup company which was established in April 2011 to encompass and support individuals and organisations belonging to the trading industry. We envision to become world leaders in the category of providing services and solutions in the trading domain. We have been providing services to small, medium and large-scale traders; brokers, dealers, market makers, instituitions, investors and prop trading firms to build fully and semi-automated trading systems.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE/ BTech/ ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/BSc.IT/Diploma
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 1.68 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and debugging, state of the art strategies and technical indicators for trading various symbols including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Options, futures, Binary Options, and crypto currencies.
- The strategies will be used by various brokers and traders trading on various popular exchanges across the world.
- The trading platforms used for development will be Metatrader4 and Metatrader5 which is ranked #1 in the entire world for trading.
- The Languages used for developing these strategies will include C and MQL. Database related development in C including MySQL might be involved in some of the projects.
- Other projects might include socket programming at advanced stage. DLL development in C also might be included in some of the projects.
- The IDE used for such development will be Meta Editor which is the default editor provided by MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
- The compiler used by these platforms is MSVCC provided by Microsoft used internally by MT4.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.6 - 1.6 LPA