About the Company:-
Hexaview Technologies has been a pioneer in Wealth Management Technology solutions since 2010. We prosper good work environment and have focus on R&D and Innovation. Hexaview is creating a niche for itself in Wealth Management Domain. Its clients are spread all across the globe. It has a sales office in US and development center in Noida, India. The position will be based out of our Noida office. We prosper good work environment and have focus on R&D and Innovation. We develop cutting edge solutions for various clients as per their need. The company has worked with many big companies like Bank of New York Mellon, Adobe, NIIT etc. It is an ISO certified company since 2012. Hexaview has been ranked among the Top 50 start-ups of the country in 2014 by Silicon India. It was also rewarded recently by National Chamber of Commerce for "excellence in IT
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend of INR 15,000 will be provided in training period.(6 Months)
After that salary will be INR 3.12 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
NOTE:L The selected candidate will have to sign a training agreement for 18 months ( Rs. 1.5 Lacs on breaking this bond), but will not have to deposit any cash or document)
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS,IT)/ MCA
Bond: 18 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- The selected candidates would we working on core development profiles(Java, .Net) for top clients across the globe.
- Knowledge of java and oops concept.
- knowledge of .net .
- Opportunity to work in Noida(near Delhi, closer to hometown)
- Follow the best practices for design & development
- Review test strategy for UI & unit testing
- Follow the processes for development, deployment & version control
- Follow the processes for knowledge management & knowledge retention
- Passion towards technology & innovation
Last date to apply: 24 December 2018
- Written Test
- HR Round