About The Company:
We come to work each morning to do our bit and make things better for employees, HR folks and the leadership at our customer companies. We apply our minds to make things easier, faster and smarter. To us innovation is an interesting cross-pollination of ideas, applying solutions from elsewhere to problems our customers come across .
We stay connected with customers and users and watch what they do, the information they seek, the actions they take and the problems they face doing so. We apply technology to improve efficiencies and not waste time. We are constantly looking to give them insights that will make their actions and decisions better.
We look to re-engineer processes to cut unnecessary red-tape and bureaucracy in organisational processes. We are constantly looking at ways to help managers and leaders know and understand their people and enable them to look after them better.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Target Batch Pass out: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Panel Interview
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA