About The Company:
With a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud based logistics tech and transportation management platform, Fretron came into existence in 2015. The company was founded by 2 highly experience industry veterans, Mr. Puneet Agarwal and Mr. Sunil Dhaker who took up active roles in spearheading the company from a mere MVP to a highly comprehensive logistics optimization and orchestration platform which is now widely adopted by some of largest enterprise companies today. Fretron is the only 'complete' end-to-end transportation management system. Shippers, carriers, LSPs and vendors can streamline and automate their logistics management with Fretron TMS.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Strong proficiency with Java.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding of Message Queuing frameworks like RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka is a strong plus.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance and JSON web tokens.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good exposure in technologies like Build Systems, Git, and (Maven/Gradel).
- Experience in technologies like Kstream, storm, span, and dataflow is an added advantage.
- Development based on Micro-services Architecture, Domain-Driven Design, and Bounded Context for loose coupling of various services.
- Writing Reusable, Testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB, Mysql.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview- 1
- Technical Interview- 2
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA