Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
An organization which started up with a vision shared by an IITian duo, Frankly me is an android and ios based application which is going to revolutionize social networking. A platform which enables people to ask questions to celebrities and other users and get answered in the form of video selfies. The application introduces the user to a whole new virtual world where he or she can connect with a celebrity of their choice by following them. More importantly they can directly ask questions to the celebrities or fellow users by hiding their identity if they wish to.
Frankly aims to facilitate frank conversations between people, be it between a fan and celebrity, a citizen and a national leader, an author and its reader, a father and a son, a woman and her lover or even between a business group and its customers.
Backed by visionary investors, Frankly.me is supported by many noted public figures including politicians, singers, actors, social activists, sportsmen and business tycoons.
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Year
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA To 6 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT), MCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Should be updated with the software and be proactive.
- Designing and developing tasks as part of an agile development team.
-Writing quality code in an Object Oriented languages like Java.
- High level of analytical and logical and reasoning abilities.
- Java Developer with knowledge of building/developing Enterprise and/or SaaS applications.
- JAVA, Struts/Spring, J2ee, Hibernate, EJB
- Strong PL/SQL skills.
- Strong HTML, XML skills
-Sound knowledge of OOPs concepts, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
-Fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment
-Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT