Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Enuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
Specialties- Customized Software Development, Web Development, Android Development, iPhone application Development, Responsive Web Development, Medical Software Development
Salary Details: INR 1.8 LPA
Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
Bond: 2 Year service level agreement with the company
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will assist existing teams by working to identify requirements for extending the functionality of the software assets.
- Candidates will be exposed to real-world software engineering processes and will also be given opportunities to develop their presentation and technical programming skills.
- Candidates need to have excellent logical and technical knowledge
- Candidate should be having excellent Analytical skills and system troubleshooting skills
- Strong OOPs concept.
- Technical Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT