About The Company:
Utopian Dreams is building the next gen investment research platforms for professional investors. Our revolutionary online product, DistrictD (https://www.districtd.co/) is fundamentally changing the way people think and evaluate their investments in the equity markets. The team is led by highly pedigreed people having worked in global financial institutions and leading technology companies.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are currently looking to hire software developers who will directly work with the founders in developing the features of the core technology platform.
- The role will involve converting core finance concepts into technology solutions, web development, developing applications and learning about investing.
- As a Web/Software developer at DistrictD, you will work in a team to design and implement software solutions to solve complex problems in the domain of Financial Research and Data Analysis.
Functional Area: Web Technologies / Front End / Backend / Android
Skill Set Required:
- Experience in Node.JS/ React
- Basic understanding in Database management using MySQL/ Postgre
- You must be an excellent problem solver with a passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend).
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Hands on experience in version control using Git.
- Experience in AWS offerings would be a plus.
- Knowledge and skills in designing and developing android apps.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
0 - 2 Years
3 - 6 LPA