About The Company:
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about
implementing analytics in real world business problems.
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Course Specialization: BE/BTech in CSE/IT
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: 4.5 LPA - 5.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of joining: October 2021
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles And Responsibility:
Develop high-volume, low-latency application for data analytics for large consumer product
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Should ensure designs follow specifications.
• Ensure quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working
• Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices.
• Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
• Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
• Do development in accordance with agile project methodology.
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely
reporting and escalations if any.
• Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
What makes you a great fit ?
• working Knowledge on software development and hands on coding
• Excellent Knowledge of Python
• Familiar with REST api based application development
• Strong OOPS concept
• Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
• Ability to write complex SQL (Familiar with all sort of Joins and window function for example)
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration (CICD)
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Pycharm, VS Code, Eclipse, GIT,
Jenkins, Unit Testing Frameworks)
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
• Knowledge of micro-services and serverless development would be a plus
• Good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles
(SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial
Key reasons to Join Decision Point:
• Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working
directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
• Hands on experience: We build modern applications based on latest architectures like
Microservices architecture which can be auto scaled using technologies like Kubernetes and
Docker and deployed cloud vendors like Azure, AWS, or Google.
• Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction
which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting
i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with
final output to be delivered to client.
• Leave the lasting Impact on Business: Your will also get to witness the impact of implementing of
your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today
• FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track
career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This
means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with
• Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy
flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and
we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least
once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 5.5 LPA