Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Computer Ware is an IT solutions & Service Provider in south Delhi since 1987. They CONSULT & build cost-effective yet cutting edge Information Technology Solutions.
- MANAGE - IT Infrastructure/ devices for our clients (remotely and by deputing support personnel)
- BUILD software solutions in opens source, dotnet, CMS, Microsoft Technologies
- IMPLEMENT Google Enterprise solutions - Search & Geo - Maps.
- SAAS services provided include Cloud Agent, Biz Phone, Textalysis
- PROVIDE IT Infrastructure Technology Products sale, implementation and lifecycle support. Networking, Gateway security appliances.
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
For Fresher: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the performance in the interview)
For Experience: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Pre-qualifying test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop high quality Ecommerce or CMS based responsive, cross browser compatible websites in PHP based platforms (Magento, Worpress, Joomla, Core PHP etc).
- Understand customer requirements (via phone/Skype/email) and translate them into working solutions quickly.
- Coordinate with team, execute and follow project plans for achieving timeliness, to deliver quality applications & solutions using the latest available technology.
- Consistent and constant knowledge updation on evolving development practices and integration of the same into day-to-day operations.
- Be actively involved in and contribute knowledge building in the company.
- High-level problem-solving abilities and logical analysis skills.
- Strong debugging skills and ability to quickly read and modify existing code.
- Strong knowledge in open-source ecommerce platform Magento and CMS like WordPress, Joomla (framework, capabilities, and customization)
- Knowledge of Hybrid mobile apps is an added advantage
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to determine appropriate architecture, technical solutions and make relevant recommendations.
- Decent English communication skills (will be interacting on Skype/ email with international clients)
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT