Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Campus Labs delivers world class solution for Education industry. It serves more than 20 higher education institutions and its solution is being used by more than 50,000 users worldwide and touch lives of more than a Million students. From the last 4 years its single minded focus on this sector has won many accolades from its clients who have experienced high ROI in a short span of time. Its CampusLabs ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution is specially designed for institutions focusing on Higher Education. It automates end to end operations of institution right from student\'s enrollment till award of Degree. Few functional areas are: Admission management, Academics, Payroll, Accounting, Fees management, HRMS, Hostel and Transport management, Online examination and Award of degree. The solution provides seamless experience to Student, Teachers and Administration in the most intuitive way. Availability of solution on Cloud, extensive use of open source and ready integration with multiple channels add immense value to its clients and end users.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.68 – 2.40 LPA
- Being part of the team, actively involving in the project execution.
- Development & documentation of the module assigned to you by active participation in a team of software engineers within the specified time frame.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have the good knowledge of Core Java, JDBC, Servlets and Web-Programming.
- Candidates with knowledge of Eclipse, Tomcat, Hibernate, Struts-2, Spring will be preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Workable English oral and written communication skills.n
-Technical Interview based on programming.
-Technical Interview with CTO
-Technical cum HR Round with CEO
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT