Website - http://www.blacklightsw.com/
Desired experience - 0 to 2 Years
Course specialization - BE/ B.Tech - (CS/IT/IS)/MCA candidates from 2013 batch .
Salary - Rs 1.0 LPA to 3.0 LPA CTC
NO BOND/ FULL TIME JOB
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Machine Code Round. (Only if you clear the above rounds)Â
- Strong core Java
- Good in OOPs fundamentals
- Should have practical knowledge about Java development.
- Familiarity with eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Knowledge of mobile app development on Android/Windows/iPhone is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be a self learner and highly motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Develops moderately complex software in C, C , C#, Java, assembly language or other selected languages for Garmin products and/or applications consistently following Garminâ€™s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes .
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 21st October, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
Note: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
1 - 3 LPA