About the company:
"Automation is the Game Changer in New Era As per the Forbes Magazine Published on Jan 2019 Automation expected to replace almost half of the global workforce. Multiple industries, from Manufacturing to Banking, are adopting Automation to drive productivity, safety, profitability, and quality".
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch Passout: 2018/2019
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for talented Fresher / Entry Level candidates who are interested in starting their career in Zoho, Saleforce and other CRM as a developer and who want to help our 100+ customers around the world use 10XBiZ services to transform their business with CRM and business process automation technologies.
10XBiZ not only provides you with the rewarding career development you are seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.This position is a full-time position based out of our Hyderabad office. We are presently a small team looking for an ambitious, talented, self-starter who is passionate about working on the award-winning CRM platforms.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintain custom CRM and other business applications (on Zoho Platform) —including coding, agile team principles
- Working and build strong relationship with Solution Architects and Platform Architects to fit in 10XBiZ standards and guidelines to champion best practices and guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Elegantly bring designs to life using standards-compliant dynamic HTML, CSS, and Javasript.
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Work with product manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Build strong relationships across the business, that may be leveraged to produce better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
What you need to be Successful:
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality
- Curiosity to expand your skills
- Good programming and analytical skills.
- Understand web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science, IT and Electronics.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experince of working with any CRM platform would be an advantage.
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Knowledge working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast
- Passionate about web development and up to date with the latest developments in your field.
- Internship Certificate.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Great learning potential as the job will involve extensive on project experience on various CRM products such as ZohoCRM, Salesforce.com, Web technologies etc.
- Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum)
- Technical round
- Face to face interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2 - 4 LPA