About The Company:
GeoTrackers is the brainchild of a team of accomplished professionals from IIT and IIM, with combined experience of more than 40 years working in Silicon Valley with leading technology companies. The GeoTrackers team has undertaken pioneering work in Location-based services, Wireless Mobility, VoIP, Mobile Applications and Internet technologies, to bring to you cutting-edge Mobile Resource Management Solutions to help unleash the true potential of your Logistics operations or your Mobile Resources. Geotrackers was adjudged amongst the TOP 50 start-ups in India, by the TATA NEN HOTTEST STARTUPS. Team “GeoTrackers” is dedicated to finding effective solutions to manage the Assets of our clients through GPS-based solutions.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Code for the future of connected vehicles
- Create solutions that help unscramble and untangle the inefficiencies in the supply chain
- Create predictive engines using machine learning, that use zillions of data points from lacs of vehicles to assist split-second decisions that are worth millions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance solutions
- Manage project timelines & deliverable
- Work with Server, Handset and QA teams to maintain and run various Agile related tasks such as backlog, sprint, and reviews
- Work with Business Development, Sales and Support teams to understand market requirements and translate them to Agile backlog and sprint tasks
- Software design and code reviews to maintain best development practices.
- Good knowlodge of Backend technologies
- Extensive experience in Java software design and development
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Any experience with internet companies or the logistics industry will be a plus
- Problem Solving & Analytical Approach in Solutions
- Good understanding of databases with expertise in SQL specifically MySQL and Postgres Wide experience with indexing technologies, Elastic Search, and others Sound OOPS concepts.
- Strong skills in open source technologies, agile methodologies, and DevOps
- Expertise in Java related technologies like Spring/Hibernate
- Good understanding of GIS stuff with basic knowledge of PostGIS
- Core expertise in technologies and architecture for a scalable and highly available set-up Willing and able to skill up on new technologies and platforms
- Face to Face Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 4 LPA